Thursday 31 January 2013

play time

Oh my goodness, I have been such a bad blogger of late. Time has flown by, here we are at the end of January - just ! My crafting mojo has definately gone on vacation lately. So I have been spending time looking at what everyone else has been up to rather than doing much myself. This tag is heavily influenced by the videos Leandra posted on the Paper Artsy blog, in fact I think I`ve probably used more or less the same colours and stencil from the video, only slightly different. I got a bit mixed up literally with the opaques and translucent colours so my background came out a bit more muddy than I would have liked. However, I cannot remember the last time I just got to sit down and play without an end must make project in mind so I`m still quite pleased with the outcome. I used the Fresco paints from Paper Artsy and a new set of the Lynne Perella stamps which just happened to fall into my basket in the same order ! Now I need to schedule another play session to try out different colours and stencils of which I seem to be a bit obsessed lately. Do pay the Paper Artsy blog a visit and watch the videos, lots of inspiration to be had and guest designers at the moment. Thanks for looking x Lavinia

2 comments:

  1. Looking good and I do like Paper Artsy - must check out some of the videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you out of hiding :) and what a super tag
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete