Sunday 4 November 2012

bingo challenge

So I`m still trying to ease myself gently back into the crafting world and decided to enter a different challenge blog for a change. Having seen the lovely card made by Florence over on her blog I thought I would have a go at this challenge myself which you can find on the addicted to stamps and more challenge blog here. I chose the same bingo line as Florence, white, die cuts and silver though why lord only knows. White and me do not agree, love the look but always spot a smudge when I`ve finished somewhere Lol. I used the free stamp designed by Chocolate Baroque which came free with this months Craft Stamper magazine. The card blank is 8 by 8 inches. I used silver ink to stamp the snowflake. I then stamped the house also by CB onto another piece of card and coloured with distress markers and stickles. I overlaid with a white embossed dye cut frame which with hindsight I should have layered with foam tape to give some dimension. The frame and sparkles don`t show up too well on the scan but look pretty in real life. Thanks go to Florence and the addicted to stamps challenge blog for something different to try. x Lavinia

6 comments:

  1. Hi Lavinia, a very pretty Christmas card. Thank you for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More and I'm glad you enjoyed joining in our challenge this week. Do come again! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. No sign of an image when I looked at your blog so can't comment but it is good to see you are managing some crafting in your busy schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, Lavinia. I'm so glad you have come across our challenge through Florence. Unfortunately there is no image of your card xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lavinia, great that you have found the ATSAM Challenge blog through Florence. Please join us again! Nonni x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vinny, Absolutely gorgeous card. Love how you have used this stamp. I have seen it on the CB network. I have left you a message there to say that the photo isn't showing up on your blog. I am flattered that you liked my card and that it inspired you to take up the challenge. Thank you for joining in the ATS&M challenge this week. Hope you will join in again.
      Take care,
      Florence xx

      Delete
  5. I hope to see you again with our challenges at ATS&M but sadly your picture does not show. Caz

    ReplyDelete