Friday 25 May 2012

less is more childrens

well, here we are with a different computer which has taken me all day to try and fathom out ! quick post then. The them over at less is more this week which you can find here is baby or childrens cards. I used Magnolia stamps for my card which never see the light of day nowadays. I got sidetracked into buying them before realising they weren`t really my style Lol not that there is anything wrong with them, I just cannot do the whole hundred layers of papers and embellishment thing. I used copics for my colouring. Better get a shuffle on now to link it before it closes !

6 comments:

  1. Glad you got the computer sorted - we do miss them when there are problems. This is a great card for the LIM challenge and I like the quirky bird. I know what you mean about cute stamps though - I have some which hardly ever see the light of day although I think I fall somewhere between the minimal approach and the loads of layers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really really like this card lol because it's not full of layers and is so appealing :) and if I was going to buy a card this would be the one :)
    Von x♥x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that parrot is THE cutest
    Love it!
    FAB card

    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. The parrot looks very knowing!
    Cute card for a child!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi There, Sorry I'm a little late but this is so cute and perfect for a child, it's lovely, xx

    ReplyDelete