Tuesday 17 January 2012

jff challenge - art deco

Well here we are mid way through January already. I swear the older I get the quicker the time goes. A very quick make for me today. The challenge over at Just for Fun which you can find here this week is art deco. Now that just has to be my favourite era. I love the clothes, the shoes , the architecture, everything. I still seem to be in tag mode at the moment so appologies for yet another tag but this just seemed to come together quickly without loads of faffing which makes a change. I used distress inks in antique linen and tattered rose direct to paper for my background. All the stamps except for the Eiffle tower which is a B line one are Hero Arts. The main image was stamped then coloured in with copics. The rest of the stamping was just with Ranger black archival ink. Hope you like it x Lavinia

5 comments:

  1. I like Art Deco too and this is a great tag - I seem to be in tag mode too at the moment with the CB swap. Did you not know that someone has shortened all the hours by at least half - that's official from me LOL,LOL!!! I wouldn't be surprised if time has been shortened more than once actually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smashing tag and tags are so useful, they make great toppers especially if you need one in a hurry! Just a bit of a problem with your links I'll go and amend the one from the challenge from here. Your link back to us is not working either just thought I'd let you know. Thank you for sharing with us at Just for Fun XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh a kindred spirit :) I so love that period too fabulous tag and just the right stamp too welcome back and thank you for sharing your tag with us at Just for Fun
    Von xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lavinia. Beautiful tag.
      Regards Florence x
      P.S. Sorry to but in on the end of Von's comment.

      Delete
  4. So pretty! Love art deco!

    ReplyDelete