Thursday 15 December 2011

tims 12 tags of christmas tag #8

well here we are with tag 8 - only four more to go. Tag 8 had a definate steampunk theme which was tricky when you have no steampunk stamps Lol. Still I did have the gaget gears die which helped a great deal. I used reproduction cigarette cards as well as a oxford impressions stamp of my moustachioed gentleman. I gave him a party hat to make him more festive but he still looked like he didn`t approve hence the phrase bah humbug. This one was fun to do I have to say dispite being much more `busy` than something I would normally do. Thanks for looking x Lavinia

1 comment:

  1. Well done for keeping at the tags and lucky you had the gadget gears die - very good for steampunk style. The fellow in the pic reminds me of the late, great Freddy Mercury!!

    ReplyDelete