Tuesday 5 April 2011

oldest to newest


Long time no blog and blogger have obviously changed how they do things so I can get one picture to load but not two ! If anyone out there has my mojo please can I have it back ? its gone awol at the moment and doesn`t seem to want to come back. The above picture or scan as I couldn`t be doing with fighting with the digital camera today is of a card made with my new stamps which came this morning from the company which were formally known as Graphicus. I used two colours of brilliance ink, pearlescent poppies appropriately enough and crimson copper. Kept things simple as thats about all I can manage at the moment.


The next card is using the very first set of stamps I ever bought when the company was called Graphicus after watching Glenda demonstrating them on Create and Craft. Goodness knows how many years ago that was now but I have to say I still love these images as much as ever. I`ve just tried to update it by doing a one layer card as inspired by the ones done by Joanne Wardle in Craft Stamper magazine. I sponged distress inks through a circle template onto the card then overstamped the Koi carp image and the wind at the top. I used Sukara sparkly pens to colour in the Koi carp. So there you go two cards if blogger has now allowed me to put the pictures up. Thanks for looking x Vinny

4 comments:

  1. Where have you been hiding and yess bloger did have a funny 5 mins last week but mines ok now.
    Lovely cards, fab new stamps and love the old ones too :)
    Von x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogger was being quite slow with pics this morning - it has funny five minutes now and again. Great work with your newest and oldest stamps - love the way you've used the goldfish images with that circle. Good news that glenda is back in business with her wonderful stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wondered if you were ok. Lovely to see your new creations. I think who borrowed your mojo took my size 10 body! LOL. Thanks for sharing the info on Chocolate Baroque.
    Regards Florence.

    ReplyDelete
  4. have that koi stamp, and often use it for men's cards - it's great on vellum - love your poppy card, had to choose between the new minis and that set last week, and the minis won............

    ReplyDelete