Wednesday 13 April 2011

Bah Humbug candy canes challenge


The challenge over at Humbug hall this week is candy canes. You can find their blog here I could only find one stamp in my collection suitable. The candy cane my penguin is holding is nearly as big as he is ! I used glossy accents on my candy cane and copic markers for the colouring. I used liquid pearls for my dots of snow with fine glitter over the top. My background paper has a fine candycane stripe which I felt fitted the card. Need to try and keep up now so that I have a nice stack of cards ready for Christmas. Also need to improve my photography skills as photo is not very clear. x Lavinia

5 comments:

  1. Great card and I love the image with the huge candy cane

    ReplyDelete
  2. obviously a penguin with a very sweet tooth! He's cute, and I like the mini tassels. Must admit I cheat and use my scanner if I possibly can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi what a cute penguin!! I bet he's wondering how he's going to fit it in!! Lots of love Steph

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow not seen that image before and it is just so cute. a Fab penguin.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable wee penguin! His candy cane will last him for a long time lol! Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete