Wednesday 16 March 2011

Bah humbug challenge


Hooray, finally managed to get pictures from camera onto computer. Now I just need to learn to take better photos Lol. Its my daughters camera and oh, the rubbish she has taken pictures of, you wouldn`t believe it. Pictures of the television screen, washing , it goes on. So, now I suppose I have shall have to go through later and take all the rubbish off of the computer. Anyway , I digress, back to the Bah Humbug challenge this week which is appertures. I used a stamp which I`ve had for ages but never used. I think its one of the free ones that came with a Creativity magazine ages ago. I stamped the dog, or is it a bear ? in versafine sepia then just coloured him in with pencils. I did start off stamping him in black because I wanted to use Copics but the black was just too harsh. The sentiment came with the same stamp. So there you go, a very simple card today because I am completely knackered for some reason. Sorry about all the rooftops in the background, my lounge is upstairs ! Thanks for looking anyway, x Vinny

5 comments:

  1. Nice image you have chosen for your card - I remember having problems with the Daisy and Dandelion stamps when they came out first. They seem to have a fair amount of solid areas which when stamped are way too dark as you say, particularly if stamped with black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi nice card, I have that stamp too . I stamp mine in Impress cholate if I want to colour with my pro markers. Sometimes I've tried Adirondack Ginger. Thanks for visiting my blog and your lovely comment. Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vinny,
    I agree that a nice brown ink works much better with this particular stamp, (which I think is a dog), and he sits really nicely into that aperture. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Vinny sorry to be so late commenting - I've been away. Lovely to come back to such stunning creations though. This card is a real cutie. I too agree on the ink colour - brown works well.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vinnie. Great Card. Beautifully coloured in. I like the roof tops in the background. It keeps everything real.
    Kind Regards Florence.

    ReplyDelete