Wednesday 23 February 2011

Well its half term at the moment and with three girls that means all crafting has ground to a halt Lol. I did manage to sneak off and make a birthday card for my friend this morning but was not really happy with the finished result. The first attempt got ripped up and put in the bin so the second attempt had to suffice. Sometimes when I sit down to make something it just does not go to plan at all.
I`ve really popped on here quickly to thank everyone for their kind comments on my card for the JFF challenge. Its much appreciated and I really enjoyed making something a bit different to normal (normal for me that is). I`ve also enjoyed looking at everyone elses challenges - its good to see so many different styles and varriations on the same theme. Hope to be back next week x Vinny

No comments:

Post a Comment